Sleep Outfitters partners with only the most reputable and established mattress manufacturers to deliver the finest products and value to our guests. Please register your new mattress to protect your investment. If you are experiencing performance concerns with any component of your sleep set, you can learn more about our manufacturers’ warranty coverages and/or file a claim here.
Each manufacturer outlines its warranty coverage on the warranty card. Copies of these cards can be found for your review on the manufacturer’s website. Click on the appropriate link below to register your product.
3. In about one week, we will notify you of the manufacturer’s decision on your claim by email, if provided, or by letter sent from our Warranty Center at our corporate office.
4. Visit one of our stores or shop online and reselect your new bedding. You may use this credit to purchase the equivalent bedding, or you may choose a more luxurious model at additional cost.
5. If your warranty claim is approved, you will receive a store or online credit for the purchase price of the defective product. Please contact our Guest Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or your local store to set-up an appointment.
We would like to take this opportunity to outline a couple of important points regarding your warranty claim:
• Each manufacturer outlines its warranty coverage on the warranty card. Copies of these cards can be found for your review on the manufacturer’s website.
• The bedding must have a law tag, which describes the filling materials inside your mattress, and must be free of any stain, burns, torn fabric, watermarks, or discoloration to qualify for a warranty return.
• The manufacturer does require that all king and queen sets have center support. This can be a center leg and/or five hardwood slats.
• Our delivery service is available for product exchanges should you need it.
• Only defective merchandise will be replaced. If only one piece of the set is defective, this could lead to the fabric not matching.
• Body impressions of 1.5 inches or greater
• Pillow-top or fabric lumping or shifting
• Torn handles
• Coils or wires broken or protruding
• Box springs that rattle or squeak
• Splits in the box spring wood frame
• Box springs that sag even though properly supported
• Any bedding that has a stain or discoloration (especially due to bodily fluids), burns, watermarks, or any unsanitary conditions
• Body impressions under 1.5 inches
• Structural damage due to improper framing or center support
• Any bedding without a law tag
• Mattress fabric and stitching
• Comfort preferences
• Bed height
• Replacement of another piece in the sleep set, unless defective
• Non-matching mattress and box spring (mismatched manufacturers)
We look forward to helping you rest easy. Should you need additional assistance, please contact us directly at 1-866-637-3778 7 days a week or email us at email@example.com.