Orange Peel Candle
You will need:
- Oil - Either canola oil, vegetable oil, or olive oil will work
Follow the photos below for a step-by-step guide. As you can see, there is no wick - you only need to leave the center of the orange and light it!
What youll need:
- -Baby Oil
- -Essential Oil, (peppermint, cedar, pine, citrus, lavender, etc) – Click here for a guide of oils …
- Bamboo skewers
Let the skewers soak in your oil mixture and fill the jar halfway for future use.
Lemon & Rosemary Simmer Pot
What you will need:
- Fresh lemons
- Fresh Rosemary (not dried or from a shaker bottle)
Add your ingredients and bring to a boil. Let it sit on the stove for 30 minutes and then pour into a few jars for any room you want to smell good.
Baking Soda Jar
What you'll need:
- 1/2 cup baking soda (per jar)
- Essential oil of your preference (8-12 drops)
- Mason jar (we love the 8 oz wide mouth for these!)
- Scrapbook paper
- Tapestry needle
Pretty easy to understand for the most part, but remember to poke holes through the paper on top for venting the scent!